Fredericksburg, Virginia
100% full

I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be...well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants.

All of this for a whopping 130$. I get there early as instructed on the tickets and the ride begins. Got the flowers (not roses), no hot chocolate before or after, and no blankets (the driver and her daughter used them instead). The company will not return phone calls or emails and the "ticketing agency" will only recommend that you keep trying this number for the company.

Sickening.They made me look like a fool in front of my wife who was expecting what I told her what was supposed to be received upon arrival.

Had an Experience with Olde Towne Carriage Tours?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Trafalgar Tours - 14 days in Egypt Trafalgar Tours "this was an absolutely wonderful trip... everything was great and everyone was great.. we all felt safe and our tour guide Adel Rafat made sure that everyone was helped with..." Read more If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA Select Airport Valet Parking "I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - Loved our Best of Ireland 2016 Tour Trafalgar Tours "My cousin and I took this trip of a lifetime in September 2016 after years of dreaming and planning. It was everything we had hoped and more. I..." Read more Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017  Causing people losses, SLAPP suits, abuse, harassment of whistleblowers, dodgy business addresses, deposits scam Power Places Tours "Potential customers of the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Tour with Gregg Braden should be aware that the company operating this tour is indeed Power Places Tours, a company..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more