100% full

I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be...well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants.

All of this for a whopping 130$. I get there early as instructed on the tickets and the ride begins. Got the flowers (not roses), no hot chocolate before or after, and no blankets (the driver and her daughter used them instead). The company will not return phone calls or emails and the "ticketing agency" will only recommend that you keep trying this number for the company.

Sickening.They made me look like a fool in front of my wife who was expecting what I told her what was supposed to be received upon arrival.

Had an Experience with Olde Towne Carriage Tours?

Comments

Power Places Tours - Submit False Notary Letters to Pissed Consumer Legal Department or face further losses Power Places Tours "I received several legal demands that basically required me to tell lies by way of submitting notarized statements to Pissed Consumer in order to remove, what are in my opinion,..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - 14 days in Egypt Trafalgar Tours "this was an absolutely wonderful trip... everything was great and everyone was great.. we all felt safe and our tour guide Adel Rafat made sure that everyone was helped with..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - False Advertisement:Fly for $499 on all Europe and Britain 2017 Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I are planning our trip to Europe next year. I saw this add from Trafalgar and when I called the Trafalgar agent to lock in this..." Read more Trafalgar Tours - Trafalger Amazine Ireland Tour Trafalgar Tours "My husband and I have been on numerous other tours on five continents as well as small boat cruises, all of which we enjoyed. We will not be repeating..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more