Fredericksburg, Virginia
100% full

I scheduled a 60 minute valentines day carriage ride touring Fredericksburg, VA that was supposed to be...well, 60 minutes, and include hot chocolate, roses, and blankets for the occupants.

All of this for a whopping 130$. I get there early as instructed on the tickets and the ride begins. Got the flowers (not roses), no hot chocolate before or after, and no blankets (the driver and her daughter used them instead). The company will not return phone calls or emails and the "ticketing agency" will only recommend that you keep trying this number for the company.

Sickening.They made me look like a fool in front of my wife who was expecting what I told her what was supposed to be received upon arrival.

Had an Experience with Olde Towne Carriage Tours?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Trafalgar Tours - European Whirl - January 2016 with the fabulous Patrick Sidney Trafalgar Tours "Well, the European Whirl really lived up to its name - you are always on the go - very early starts and late finishes and loads to see and do..." Read more If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA Select Airport Valet Parking "I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took..." Read more Power Places Tours - Submit False Notary Letters to Pissed Consumer Legal Department or face further losses Power Places Tours "I received several legal demands that basically required me to tell lies by way of submitting notarized statements to Pissed Consumer in order to remove, what are in my opinion,..." Read more Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017  Causing people losses, SLAPP suits, abuse, harassment of whistleblowers, dodgy business addresses, deposits scam Power Places Tours "Potential customers of the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Tour with Gregg Braden should be aware that the company operating this tour is indeed Power Places Tours, a company..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more